BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas




This will be short, I promise. Our Christmas went really well. We opened our family presents on Christmas Eve, opened Santa presents Christmas morning, and went to Shane's Mom's (Nanna) for Christmas day. The kids had a wonderful time and were really happy with their presents. Bryndan especially liked his "Pirate Ship" and his Leapster Game. Kaitlyn really enjoys her new baby, cradle and stroller. We really had a low key time and basically ate all day. I hope everyone had a blessed time as we did.

3 comments:

Daesha said...

Merry Christmas. I like the low key Christmas's the best!

Crystal said...

You have a blog and I didn't know about it? How did that happen?!?

(((((HUGS)))))

Crystal said...

BTW, all the info from your comment just sunk in! OMG!!! WOW!!! I've been thinking about you, that must be why. . . . Hang in there, we really need to talk! :)