BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hmmmmm

Ok so nothing really new is going on, I just feel the need to blog...

Bryndan is continuing to do well in school. Yesterday was his teacher home visit, so his teacher and aides came by the house to talk about his progress/goals. I thought it went well. He is communicating so much better that a lot of the discipline problems are gone. Now he just has the typical male 3yr old attitude. Oh well, that I think I can handle most of the time. He is growing and his new pants that I bought for school are already too tight. I can't believe that.

Kaitlyn has been dealing with allergies, but we haven't had a breathing (or lack thereof) scare like we did in March. I have her meds and the nebulizer ready if she needs them. I don't want to be panicky, but I so don't want another hospital stay. She seems to be enjoying PDO again and gets really excited about going.

Shane switched routes at work so now he leaves earlier in the morning. This of course is supposed to lead to him coming home earlier...he is still working on that. He now drives to the warehouse, gets in a company truck and drives to Lamesa and Post stores. Then he drives back to the warehouse, turns in the truck of the day and brings his car home. This saves some wear and tear on his car, but the gas compensation in his paycheck no longer exists. We will see if we come up even.

Other than that not much happening here. I am dealing with allergies too I guess, but I hate meds so I am fighting it with sheer will power...so far I think I am winning.

0 comments: